Friday, May 8, 2009

And the life goes on..

Wouugghh..

Seems my life is just a simply living these last few days.
Nothing to be worried about, no gossips & wow news,,

execpt i just received my report this afternoon, guess, how is my report looked like???
"CONFLAGRATION"


and eh, my class is very weird these last days.
Some of us are crazy in karaoke, including me :)
then the others are crazy in playing cards.
U know poker,black jack,tortoise,and "phak bang"??
We love to play them.
Haha..

Also nitendo DS,gameboy are very saleable.
Gu Be Phao is officially nearly to dead.. Haha.. :)

oh! I just rembember them!
For my friends: Bernadus Marvin Williem , Albert and David.

Good luck for your TOEFL exam,friends.
Cia You !! :]

Caroline Koa has left. A good night kiss have been sent to readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment