Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yesterday was great :D

Hehehe...


yes, yesterday was great. I out fr. my house at 8 to have a tuition.

Then at 1 o'clock. I went to Tea Garden to attend Sebastian b'day party.
Thanks for the meal friend. Delicious. :]

then in the rainy night,
I was present at Fransiska's sweet seventeen b'day party.
It was held in Lembur Kuring.

But you know guys, i felt ilfeel there,cause of i'm the only girl who wear "JEANS". Oh my!!
All of them wear nice & chic dress. What a weirdo am i! :(

yep yep yep. I think i must learn to wear dress. Yes, it must! I won't be weirdo 'gain.

The birthday girl looked great in her white-satin gown. A nice big ribbon at her back. Haha..

I'm sorry for not post the picture here. Coz i didn't take any camera yesterday. Sorry.

& a great-frightening but nice accident also happen yesterday.
I was planning go home together with pinot, & her sister will fetch us in LK. And i was given a task for being a map,cause her sister didn't know well medan's roads. But about at 10,her sister was astray at Cambridge.
Think readers, hw far is LK fr. Cambridge?? For additional, we also paniced cause we saw LK was going close and they've switched off the lamps!

Then at 10.30,we decided to join Merline went home. Wait at Mer's house for fetching.
Finally at 11 her super-hero sister came. Thanks god!!
Thanks sister for delivered me home.

a very busy day, rite??
Well, i think its enough for today. I am really talkactive today. Haha.. :).

Good Night..

No comments:

Post a Comment