Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hilarious yet tiring

First, i want to say " Happy Vesakh Day" to every Buddhist in the world.
And, happy Mother's day for every mothers.

Today is hilarious yet tiring.

I went to Irian Barat temple today for prayer. Oh my,lots of people and fog. Haha..
I got little eye-sore. Wiww..

Then continued to sun plaza. To search gifts for my lovely friends.
I even can't remember how many shops i visited.
I walk till my feet siff . And ughh, i was very bored with the unfriendly storekeepers. They don't like to see me coz i saw and asked to much.
Hey,hey!!!
I'm your customer!!
You must welcome me with a smile!

But shopping is the very agreeable thing in the world.
I got a dress fr.coconut.
A lip-balm fr.Body shop
a radio that i've forget.
A very mini CJ7's water bottle..

FYI,a little funny accident happen when i bought the CJ's water bottle.
A girl and i were compete with each other to get it! We raced who would get the bottle. And i'm the winner!
Hahaa..
She got one's in Sansan& Wawa with little scuff in it! Hahaha..

Rite now, i can said loudly, i'm ready for the party ma'am.. Hahaha..

Hope ur days are special as mine.
Let make a wish & go to sleep.
Lights off!

No comments:

Post a Comment