Wednesday, August 19, 2009

:D

Guys, i've lotsa to share today :)

started from this morning when i entered school, i stood still for a while when i saw Mr.B! No definition guys. I woudn't talk much 'bout him but i saw a changes! :D:D

then had Civis and English exam :(
i keep thinking why i become more stupid when i get older? Ahh, even a very simple grammar tenses make me felt dizzy!

Had lunch @city cafe again with my girls (read: mince,cw,shindy,dewi). Then continued to the theater. Watching DOOMSDAY OmiGoshhhH! This movie is really excellent!
The cannibals r so funky, with tattoos and cool hair!haha..
Sol (the cannibal leader)'s gf has an impressive appearance! I liked her make-up,hair model,and of course her style! Wild lady :)

oh yes, the main character, Eden the boyish is great too!
Mince said she is the other Angelina Jolie. Does her?? o_O??
I'm fallin' in her when she was driving with that awesome car in the road (bridge or highway sth) scence. Nimble,smart,brave,and pretty!
Her famous word (possibly) : "any cigarettes?"
Today is one of my friends sweet17th b'day too.
Happy Birthday to Christine Werli and thanks for her treat :]

No comments:

Post a Comment