Thursday, July 16, 2009

Annoyed

You know guys, i woke up happily today, plan to pass this day with peace.

It's still as usual but not until the school off!!
That mommy's boy mr.s is sucks!! Like a mommy's baby must to accompany him to tuiton. He don't know the place?? Damn!! Bintang street isn't too long!!
Okey, he isn't anything for me, he is my friend's friend or whatever lahh.. Idcare..
and i'm thanking GOD for idon't regonize his' before!!even a far far relation, i've never dreamt that.
Or not, i'm a very good babbysitter right now. Hell you?!! The plin-plan mr.s!!

Heard that i'm so cruel. Accepted, but fyi if you just know him, you must hv a very really huge patient!! and a xtra big patient-limit..

Mayb someone will be hurted for read this post. But, to let u know, I DONT CARE NOW!!
He's really really OVER!! Don't ever let him talk with me again, or i'll kill him!

I need ice cream for calming me downn.. Damn you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment